This card was made by Jannelle & I love these monkeys! I am either going to borrow this set for Jackson's birthday invites this year... or I might just have to buy it myself! He wants a Curious George party!
Sarah made this card & it is Scott (4) & Todd's (3) birthday invitation! They are having a transportation themed party, complete with KINDERMUSIK! Too bad we don't live closer!
This is another card by Sarah - I love the white embossing on the glossy white paper! Very classy! This card also had a Starbucks giftcard in it, which will be used & appreciated for sure! Thanks!

This card is from Ponn & Yliza.... I like the neutral colours. It says, "to affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts." - Henry David Thorean






3 comments:
yay - I'm glad the cards arrived. Wish you could all make it to the party, and I would have loved to babysit your kids while you went on a Starbucks date. You gotta move out west.
That monkey card is adorable! That would be the perfect set for C. George. Don't you think you'd need it for the scrapbook pages later??? Hmm, you might just have to buy it - get it as one of Ethan's b-day gifts!! I always get my boys stamps... hmm, now I have 3 kids - more b-day presents!!!! They even get to use them (sometimes!!)
Love the saying on the bottom card, too. That was a beautiful stamp set. Too bad it's retired, eh?
Ethan has a couple stamps sets so I'll probably get it for "Jackson" - I need to pull out some stamps for them again since they have so much fun :)
Glad you got the card, it was a little slower than I expected. Thanks for the bit of fame! I love this set and am finding that I try to find a use for it for anything right now. By the way, the root of Koy's misery lately has apparently been an ear infection. I'm off to town to get the antibiotics for him now. Yay for us! How are Liam's going? TTYL
Post a Comment