Monday, February 12, 2007
More sick kids!
On Friday night, Jackson woke up sick. This time HE was on the top bunk and cousin, Wyatt was on the bottom! Wyatt slept through it all! The maddening thing is that ALL the bedding on both bunks were brand new that day and when's the last time you MADE a top bunk... It is sooo not fun!? Then, last night, Liam puked everywhere, so the crib got all new bedding too! Guess what I will be doing ALL day!!?? Sorry - no prizes for the right answer! (unless the winner wants to come and wash sheets, sheets and more sheets!) Then there's me with no less than SIX coldsores on and above my top lip! It is so disgusting that I might even post a picture! Oh what a happy household! Hopefully the country cousins don't get sick! Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey...we are all throwing up too! I wonder where it came from. Not a fun way to spend the break!
Post a Comment