Friday, February 23, 2007

help yourself....

It's so good to know that my boys are self-sufficient! I made the mistake of leaving an almost full Cheerio box on the table & since Liam hadn't eaten yet, he decided to help himself! Jackson came and told me that "Wiam's making a mess!" but I can't say I was expecting to see this...

At least he's starting to feel better! He's still drinking only clear liquids but I might put him back on milk tonight? We'll see?! At first giving him his antibiotic was like giving a donkey a syringe of de-worming paste (which I have done) but this morning, he saw me coming and willingly opened his mouth! Things are looking up! He liked all the encouragement that he got from us... and for the next few minutes continued to say, "yay!" By the way - the cheering was for the medicine not the cheerios!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

I'm sure that cleaning up that mess wasn't too fun, but you are going to have a great scrapbook page with that picture!!! It's so cute!!!

Grammie said...

He should have looked for a bigger bowl. Grammie loves you Liam.

Jannelle said...

I wonder if he learned this from the "breakfast club"? teehee!

Louise said...

My thoughts exactly!

Sarah said...

That's hilarious! But I am very glad that he is feeling better too!

Robyn Jones said...

LOL! I have to say that the pictures you put up of your sons make my day...I laughed so hard....(then I remember, that I am about to discover what it is like to have boys, and then i kind of cringe....)
At least he is feeling better!LOL!