

Pastel card: Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White; versamark, soft subtles brads, light pink grosgrain ribbon and stamps from Oh My Word, Little Pieces & Warm Words.
Vintage card: Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla; Michael's ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, crystal clear embossing powder... I used the spring bouquet punch to punch out flowers then stuck them on the cardstock (same colour) to attempt to create a dry-embossed look?! Same stamp sets used!
Which one do you like better?





8 comments:
I perfer the all pink one, but I love pink for little baby girls. They are both cute cards.
I like the vintage one! I like the colours!
Love the second one. Beautiful ribbon too. Both are nice, of course - but you asked which one we liked best!!
Loved the Vintage!!!
Ohhhh how nice! I love the vintage one, it's so beautiful.
I'm always a sucker for the vintage stuff, and with that old fashioned carriage it looks awesome!
Hi I am friends with Robyn Jones. I live in BC and I wanted to say I like the traditional pastel card the best.
Cheers,
Sandi
Thanks for everyone's input & welcome to my blog Sandi! The verdict to date is Vintage - 6 and Pastel - 1
Post a Comment