The colours for this card were inspired by the orange & red floral ribbon from Michael's. Everything else is SU! (not all current though). This is called a buckle card & believe it or not, it is really easy to make - that's why I do them quite often when I'm in a card making rut! All you need is one basic image & some ribbon!

This is Ethan's Valentine card to us this year, that he made at school. There is the heart on the front & an upside down heart on the back (you can see it peeking through). On the inside he wrote his name & then drew about 1,000 aliens with silly eyes! He asked if he could add more to it, so I gave him back the card & he drew Saturn & a black hole "that the meteor comes out of!" Oh to have such an imagination!!!





5 comments:
I love the bright cheery thank you card you made. The buckle cards are so fun! Also, Ethan's Valentine card is adorable! He got his mommy's looks and talent!
Ethan's card is so sweet! I think it is great that he has the same creativity gene as his mom!!
I love buckle cards - one of my favorite styles. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hehe...Why didn't you make the woman's breakfast Louise??????
That info is yet to come :)
Post a Comment