Amen! My favorite time of the day is in the morning, when I'd like nothing more than to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee for just 15 minutes. With two boys in the house (3 and eight months) I usually get about 15 seconds before I have to pop up to attend to one of them! Great quote!!
Welcome & thanks for visiting my blog. It's basically a space where friends and family near & far can keep "tabs" on us and have a little peek into our day to day lives! There won't be a lot of deep and profound words of wisdom but rather look at it more along the lines of being a "mommy blog"... life is never dull at our house! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so every now and then... check out some of my creations! Enjoy!
I'm married to Miles and mom to four amazing boys... 10, 8, 6 and 4 years! I enjoy stamping and scrapbooking, camping, playing in the dirt (planting flowers!), photography, bargain shopping, curling up with a good book & a cup of tea...and for those that know me well - chatting on the phone!
All the stamps used in projects you see on my blog are Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2010, unless otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and they inspire your own creativity!
4 comments:
totally true... especially if I have a phone in my hands.
Also, check out "Heartfelt Greetings" for blog candy... link from my blog.
Already done! A very cute tin with real candy :)
so true...or if you have babies, then you can try to eat......
Amen! My favorite time of the day is in the morning, when I'd like nothing more than to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee for just 15 minutes. With two boys in the house (3 and eight months) I usually get about 15 seconds before I have to pop up to attend to one of them! Great quote!!
Post a Comment