Lately, I have been buying those individual packages of yogurt (16 or 24 to a box) but Jackson has been helping himself, fridge latch or no fridge latch, and has sometimes been consuming up to 7 in a day! An expensive way to eat yogurt! So... last time Miles went to Costco for me, I told him to get the big tubs. I figured this way,
I would do the dishing up & Jackson would have to ask
me if he wanted yogurt but apparently NOT! This is the scene that I walked into tonight....
Jackson had taken the yogurt out of the fridge and dished himself up a FULL bowl - not another spoonful could fit into this bowl...
Liam was on the table, with what was left in the container and scooping it out by the handful... all this being sick was making him hungry! (and as I typed this, it ALL came up ALL over the carpeted stairs! Whaaaa! Is it bedtime yet?!)
6 comments:
Oh they look so sweet. Well I guess I will have to stock up on
yogurt before you come out...Any special flavour?
Anything goes but I think Strawberry, Peach and Blueberry are the faves?!
THANKS for visiting my blog and your comments!
Sandra Schmiler day is usually the first Saturday of the Scottie Tournament of Hearts......no matter when it is, always the first Saturday.
And, Jan Betker's team was 5 - 0 going into this morning!!! WAHOOO!!! She was the third in Sandra's team.
Ohhh, I don't envy your weekend! I know what you're going through, we seem to be fighting this bug since we left your place last weekend, Wyatt still isn't in top form yet, and he and Koy have been doing a bit of exploding. So with this on top of the Big Birthday Weekend, I got zero sleep between the two, for like three days now! Oh well, that's life with kids...a spa retreat is sounding good!
Sleep? What's sleep? None of that going on here either, so we are off to the clinic today to see if there is anything I can DO to put Liam out of his MISERY!!!! The others puked, woke up & started bouncing around the house again... this one has been sick for over three days now!
I think that all houses should come with locked fridges and cubards...only gets worse when they are teens....LOL!
BTW...we all have that fun flue too....no rest for the wicked apparently....
Post a Comment